Our flower delivery service
- At Manic Botanic, we deliver flowers Monday to Saturday in the Perth metropolitan area.
- We do not deliver on Sundays or on Western Australian public holidays, except on Mother’s Day.
- Place your order online or by telephone by 12.00pm Monday – Friday for same day delivery. On special days, e.g. in the Christmas / New Year period when we have different opening hours, you need to order by 9.00am for same day delivery. If you want same day delivery and it’s after our online cut-off time, please call us on 9242 4552 and we may be able to accommodate you.
- For a Saturday delivery please place your order by 3.00pm Friday. We will try our best after that time but cannot guarantee.
- Orders for any given day may be turned off before the stipulated cut-off times if we are extremely busy and are unable to make or deliver more orders. This enables us to maintain our high standards of quality and customer service. Please call the store if you have an enquiry related to this.
- Weekday deliveries will usually be between 10.30am and 5.00pm. If you need a specific delivery time frame, please specify that in the “notes” section of your order. While we try our best, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. All orders to businesses will be delivered by close of business.
- Saturday deliveries are usually between 10.00 and 3.00pm.
- Our delivery fee is calculated during the checkout process and is based on the postcode of delivery. If your required postcode is not listed, it may be outside our delivery area. Call us on (08) 9242 4552 and we will endeavour to accommodate your delivery if we can.
- We offer $10 flower delivery to the following suburbs: Wembley, Jolimont, Floreat, Subiaco, Shenton Park and Daglish.
- Where delivery may be complicated (eg gated units, apartment blocks, CBD businesses) please try to give us as much detail as possible, including a contact number for the recipient or somewhere the order can be left if there is no answer.
- We deliver our flowers to the address supplied by you, so please make sure the address is correct. If the flowers are delivered to an incorrect address that you have supplied, Manic Botanic is unable to accept any responsibility for a loss.
- If the recipient is not home when the delivery is made, our courier will leave the flowers or gift if it is deemed safe to do so. If the gift cannot be left safely we will try to contact the recipient and/or the sender. If this is not possible and we cannot successfully and safely deliver the arrangement, our courier will bring it back to our store and we will leave a message for the sender to call us. We will then arrange for collection or re-delivery (a fee will apply for re-delivery).
Deliveries and COVID-19
We have implemented a number of precautionary measures to safeguard the health and well-being of our staff, our customers and the community in general. These include in-store distancing and hygiene practices and the following changes in the way we do deliveries:
- All orders are wiped down before and on delivery.
- As a recommended social distancing measure, drivers will also try to limit contact with people when delivering an order. They have been advised to ring the doorbell or knock and then leave the delivery in a safe place.
- If delivering to a business it will be left at reception rather than being directly handed to the recipient as we would usually try to do.
- Where the driver has not actually seen someone on delivery, he/she will make every effort to send a text message to the recipient and/or the sender to advise that the delivery has been made and should be retrieved as soon as possible.
Please be assured we make every attempt to successfully deliver every order!!