Summer-ize your Succulents!
Spruce up your succulents! Here’s how to summer-ise your succulents to keep them looking their best:
- Tidy up – Remove any dead or rotting leaves. Have a look on the outside and underneath!
- Top-up or Re-pot – Topping up or repotting your plant into fresh potting mix will give them a boost of nutrients and will promote better drainage
- Remove weeds – Get rid of any weeds that may have shot up in the dormant period.
- Fertiliser– Another way to top up those nutrients is to give your succulents a good feed with some fertiliser.
- Mulch – A good layer of moss, mulch or gravel is not just for decoration. It will also help prevent water evaporation from the soil and insulate the roots of your plant from the sun.
- Sun – Potted succulents love to sun bathe! Place them in a sunny spot and they will reward you!